SignPuddle 1.5 on the web

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Mon Apr 2 22:37:06 UTC 2007

Steve,
Did I do something bad or wrong? After I added a SignText to a sign, I
realized that I have written a sign wrong. So I went to rewrite
signtext. When I tried to replace a sign that I fixed, the sign was
placed above the save button and nothing seemed to work. I don't know
what happened. It is no real matter right now because I just deleted
the whole signtext for the sign and am rewriting it, but I thought you
might like to know. (By the way, this problem does not occure in
PocketPuddle which is why it confused me).
Adam