question

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 3 20:19:33 UTC 2007

Maybe try pushing refresh and see what happens.
Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod" <acpg at vtxnet.ch>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:15:34
To:"SW-List" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Subject: [sw-l] question

Steve

I just faced a problem.... there were two signs writtten for one specific word... one was writtent correctly and the other one (the second) was not that good about the writing rules.... so I clicked on "erase the sign"

I clicked on the button beside the second sign... but then my first sign disappeared and I was asked if I would erase or suprress the sign....

why is is not erasing the sign which button I clicked on ??

any thing I'm doing wrong ?

thanks for explaining!

Anny

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod