question

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 3 20:55:36 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 3, 2007

Anny -
Take a look at the Video Instruction for deleting a sign, and it will
show you the steps I went through to delete a sign...I pushed the
Delete Button and then there is a second Delete Button to push at the
top of the screen...if you view my video maybe it will be clearer...

Video Instruction Delete Sign
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15/
SignPuddle15_Video24.html

Val ;-)