question

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 3 21:23:30 UTC 2007

What is the sign that you wanted?

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod" <acpg at vtxnet.ch>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:19:04
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] question

Dear Val and Steve

I did exactly the same as is shown on your vidéo....

in my cas I had two signs for the same word... the FIRST was fine (I didn'^t want to delete it)
I wanted to delete the second... so I  followed your procedure clicking on the delete button  beaside 2nd sign)

What happened is that... second sign STAYED there... and my first sign (which I wanted to keed) got erased (i got the confirmation message...).... I tried it several time... NO WAY to delete the second. Every time it would delete my first!

I'm not sure I explain it clear!!! do you understand what I mean ??

how come the first get erased when  I click on the second erase button ?

Anny