question on SSS

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Wed Apr 4 13:02:34 UTC 2007

A question of curiosity based on your discussions recently about the
SSS.

How would you describe the difference between the way a person
physically sits down to write the symbols into a sign and the way the
sign is "alphabetized"? What have you noticed thus far with that
comparison? I know we have had discussions about the order of writing a
symbol. Now I am curious how that differs from the order of
"alphabetizing" the sign.

Thanks,

Stuart