question on SSS

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 4 13:35:24 UTC 2007

I have started putting in the SSS on most of the signs.  How do I change the spelling if I have it wrong.  Do I simply double-click?

  Charles

Adam Frost <icemandeaf at gmail.com> wrote:
  I have noticed that while it is whether important to write the location first so that you know where to write the symbols, for the spelling sequence, the location has far less of an importance than the handshapes and the movements. I know that this is not a lot, but like I said, we haven't had a whole lot of experience with the spelling sequence.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Stuart Thiessen"
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 08:02:34
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] question on SSS

A question of curiosity based on your discussions recently about the
SSS.

How would you describe the difference between the way a person
physically sits down to write the symbols into a sign and the way the
sign is "alphabetized"? What have you noticed thus far with that
comparison? I know we have had discussions about the order of writing a
symbol. Now I am curious how that differs from the order of
"alphabetizing" the sign.

Thanks,

Stuart