search by "definition"?

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Wed Apr 4 21:28:54 UTC 2007

Dear Steve

i'm working on PUddle 1.5 and enjoy it very much.

we had been discussing (while still using Puddle 1) of the
possibility to search by definition... and you todl me this shoud be
possible someday

let's imagine I woudl like to find all the different signs into the
swiss french Puddle concerning geography
is there a way (if I write down GEOGRAPHY under definition for every
word concerning geography) to search by definition.... being able to
find out all the signs for one specific theme  without having to go
through the complete dictionnary??

is anything like this possible in Puddle 1.5 ??
if No is there a way you could develop such a function?
if Yes can you explain me how to do that?

Thanks in advance

Anny

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod
ruelle des chambres chaudes 1