search by "definition"?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Apr 4 22:38:32 UTC 2007

Hi Anny -
Thanks for your kind words. It is a remarkable tool...I am glad you
are happy!

There are quite a number of IMWA symbols I have been wanting to add
for over two years, but have never gotten to doing it, and it is the
same with some of the features we have discussed before...

But lots of good things have gotten done with SignPuddle 1.5, and for
now, I feel it is enough. Just to catch up with the Reference Manual
and other related products, with the new software we have right now,
is a big job.

Did you know we have five different SignPuddle products? You can read
about them in this flyer:

SignPuddle Products 2007
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs5/sw0475-SignPuddle-
Software-2007.pdf

The one I like the most is the Private WebPuddle on page 2...It gives
a group a chance to have a private SignPuddle 1.5 on the web, just
for their group, without having to install anything themselves...

Anyway...yes...I am going to get some rest and I hope you all enjoy
SignPuddle 1.5!

Val ;-)