question on SSS

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 5 12:20:03 UTC 2007

Dear Anne-Claude,

  I think the first SSS makes a lot of sense.  As then one could show, conceivably, one hand moving without a flutter, and the other moving with one as a difference.  The second SSS shows the movement and the flutter as the same movement rather than distinct.  If one were to change the flutter to a brush, one can compare.

  Charles (slowly working through the Brazilian sign language site).

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod <acpg at vtxnet.ch> wrote:
  Dear Val

I've started putting the SSS for the different words in the swiss
french Puddle 1.5.... trying to leaen following the instruction you
gave me in one of your last e-mail...

for some signs I'me just not sure for example when there are
different symbols like in this sign /ATTIRANCE/ (see the video on
PISourd … http://www.pisourd.ch/index.php?theme=dicocomplet)

that's the way I spelled it:

,
is ti correct?

I^m not sure about the finger moving... should I put them beside the
movement of each hand

and what about the  ??? where is it supposed to be ??

thanks for your explanations!

Anny

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod
ruelle des chambres chaudes 1