ASL sign for grief

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 5 16:40:18 UTC 2007

Val and I were discussing the other day the writting for the ASL sign for grief and was wondering if anyone has any suggestion as to how they would write it. I have found that seeing others writing helps me see things in a new light. I like the discussion that Val and I had about it. When I get to my computer, I can send to the list what Val and I came up with. Val even told be that this was a very complex sign. I realize that not everyone on the list knows ASL, and then there are probably a few who do but don't know this sign. I will also either find a video clip or make one so you all know what sign I am refering to.
Adam