Cat in the Hat 22a (and saving SignText docs online)

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Thu Apr 5 20:53:58 UTC 2007

Some of them will be okay to transfer, many of them I need to edit, so I
will just rewrite them...  (eventually) :-)  Unfortunately Cat in the Hat
is mostly saved in a publisher document...  I lost almost all of the
bookmarks a while back in a computer mishap.  I DO have it in MS
Publisher, but I will want to edit it, too...  I really like 1.5, saving
the documents online!  I have already made a couple edits, and it is SO
EASY!!  If you compare the one I sent to the list, and the same one (CAT
22) in 1.5, you can see one edit I made in the last sign.  I love it!

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
04/05/2007 04:11 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
[sw-l] Cat in the Hat 22a (and saving SignText docs online)

SignWriting List
April 5, 2007

Hi Cherie!
I am happy to see you adding new literature to the ASL Literature
puddle online! When I visited the ASL Literature section, and
searched by words, I found all the documents added so far. And I see
your new documents Cat 22 etc !

It is great not to have to bookmark any longer...now we just save to
the Literature Puddle online:

Steve taught me how to bring in old SignText documents from 1.0 into
1.5...We can transfer each document, one at a time...we do not have
an automatic button...but it isn't too bad either, so if you would
like to learn how to transfer old SignText documents into 1.5, I can
teach you...anyone want to know how to do that?

And would any other countries like me to create a Literature puddle
for your Sign Language? Right now we only have an ASL Literature one...