BRAZIL Sergio requests help from SW List members!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Apr 7 19:11:31 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 7, 2007

Charles and Everyone -

I thought when I opened this message that you were responding to
Sergio's message!...Because that was the title of the message....(see
subject line above)

but instead it was about SignPuddle 1.5...so I will answer this next
message and i will title the message: SignPuddle 1.5...

I know it takes a little extra effort, but it would be great if we
all could re-title our messages to fit the question or subject we are
discussing...many thanks!

Val ;-)

--------