How do we take a video of ourselves signing?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Apr 11 02:09:31 UTC 2007

HI Stuart -
I followed your link below and it told me there were no videos with
that link so I waited awhile and it did not show up...do I have to
login with a password?

But I still don't know how to actually make the video that one
uploads? How do you make a video of yourself signing a sign on the
Mac or PC?

The place to upload is not the problem as much as just making the
video itself!

Val ;-)

---------