How do we take a video of ourselves signing?

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Wed Apr 11 05:46:59 UTC 2007

It looks like the video from harkle.com is using the video from YouTube and
the user that uploaded the video to YouTube is harklecaptions. So it looks
like the way that this got on YouTube is our good friend James Short. :-)
Not bad for detective work, eh? *GRIN*

Adam