FRENCH-SWISS questions on writing signs

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Thu Apr 12 21:29:31 UTC 2007

Adam & Val
I've looked  at all video, and the signs beside!!

I've got a question on /INAUGURATION/... the position of the hands at
the end of the signs... shouldn't the hand be black ? (it was relaly
hard to see on the swiss french deaf signer's video... so I'm not
sure..., but you'rs is clear.)

and I've got another question on the sign /DIFFERENT/... why did you
write small black arrow-head on then arrows bbetween the signs ???
shoudn't it be the open arrow-head as both hand follows this path ?

Thanks for letting me know what you think of this

ANny

mail: acpg at vtxnet.ch