Sleeping Beauty

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Apr 13 21:53:18 UTC 2007

> I have to admit here, I am taking one liberty in writing this
> story... the signer is left-handed, but I'm writing it as right-
> hand dominant.  (It actually cuts down on my work, since I don't
> have to mirror left-to-right while I'm converting from receptive to
> expressive viewpoint!)
>
> Thanks again Adam,
> KJ

Just want you to know I did the same thing with Goldilocks. The
Goldilocks documents were transcribed from the same signer, Darline
Clark Gunsauls, signing Goldilocks, as a left-handed signer, and I
wrote it as right-handed signer ...because we had a policy to publish
with right-handing signing since that was more common...

and it makes it easier for the transcription - you are right!