Little Miss Muffet

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Apr 14 15:54:31 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 14, 2007

What a great excitement to see this first video captioned
receptively, Adam!

And I agree with Ingvild and Charles - this is fabulous!

I noticed a few things in the writing that need to be discussed...is
there a way for you to post to the list, just the SignWriting itself?...

Then I could give you feedback on the Receptive writing...

Many thanks for doing this...this is a blessing...

Val ;-)