Sleeping Beauty

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Apr 14 18:02:58 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 14, 2007

Hello Kelly Jo and Everyone!

I just posted more video clips from the Sleeping Beauty Video, for
you to transcribe and enjoy:

Sleeping Beauty in ASL
http://www.SignWriting.org/video/SleepingBeauty

There will be around 15 video clips when it is all posted, but now
there are the first 6 there to transcribe.

So Kelly Jo, if you have time, go right ahead and continue.

My feedback is coming, but as always, I had so much email privately
this morning that it is hard to keep up with my obligations...this is
an exciting time with so much happening!

And I have not mailed you the DVD yet...It is actually better for us
as a group, to have the video clips on the web no matter what, so
that others can give you feedback on your writing too, so in the long
run, I prefer it on the web...

I know the DVD would give you a better quality on your screen...I
hope you can manage until I get to mailing it to you...and then
Canada's mail is slow sometimes as well...

Thank goodness we have the web in the meantime!

I look forward to looking at your writing soon! This is exciting....