symbol "on top of" /BON APPETIT/

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sat Apr 14 20:42:16 UTC 2007

Anny,

I would chose the square hand on the bottom because the square hand on top
looks like it is the wrist that is doing the touch, and not the hand.

I am guessing that you just moved you hands inward to make the picture
clearer, but I would write it simpler if that was the way it was signed. See
the attached for the two choses that you could use. One is your writing. ;-)

Adam