1-5 troubles

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Apr 16 15:48:57 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 16, 2007

On Apr 16, 2007, at 8:25 AM, CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:

> I tried to login to the Lit puddle to do Shurley 3 again, and it
> says I  used an invalid user name.  Its the one I registered with
> last week.
>
> And Cat 25b is gone.  It was in there last time I worked on Cat in
> the Hat... now it is not there.
>
> How are YOUR nerves holding up, Steve?  ::smile::  Sorry to keep
> pestering...

-----------

Hello Cherie, and good morning everyone!

You are not pestering us. Thank you for telling us. I agree that
Steve has a hard job! and Thank you, Steve, for giving us such a
great tool...

And thanks, Cherie, too, for your previous messages and all the work
you have done!

Here is what I suggest. Everytime you write a new document, besides
saving it as always do this:

1. Send it through SignText email to me privately, to the SW List
publicly, and to your own email address...

Then, if any document is lost later, we will have another copy of it...

2. Plus...SAVE OFTEN while creating a SignText document. Whenever you
leave your desk, save the SignText document you are working on...

so it won't be gone when you come back!

3. If for any reason a document you are currently working on
disappears, do not close the browser, but contact us immediately and
maybe we can salvage it...it will only be lost if you close the
browser...

I am sorry for your frustrations, Cherie -

I can imagine how you must feel, but on the other hand, we are all
pioneering together and we will have a lot to tell our grandchildren
(for those who have grandchildren - ha!)....