Website written in ASL

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 16 22:13:21 UTC 2007

I'm on an XP using Mozilla Firefox.

Adam Frost <icemandeaf at gmail.com> wrote: What browser and platform are you using?

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Charles Butler"
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:03:35
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Website written in ASL

Okay, ah, I guess I just don't have an animator on my machine, so I saw them frozen.

Thanks.  I thought I was going crazy.

Charles

Adam Frost  wrote: I see what you are saying. That is one of the problems that I have with the picture right now. They are animated gifs, so the go in a continuous cycle. I also can't control where they start when you see it. So what happened was when you finally saw the gif, it had cycled to the start of VILLAGE and not FROST. So the SW is correct in the timing and in you case the signing was not. :-)
Adam