SignPuddle Online Directory Page

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Apr 26 15:39:53 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 26, 2007

New SignPuddle Directory
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle

When you click on your flag, it opens your country's dictionary.

Three countries...the US, Norway and French Switzerland ... link to a
more detailed directory area, offering six places to
visit...Dictionary, Literature, Encyclopedia, Lessons, Puddle Manual
and Puddle Video.

The Encyclopedia is only a test area for us to experiment with our
first articles for an Encyclopedia...a new experience for all of
us...;-))

The Lessons link will be lessons in both SignWriting and the IMWA
symbols in a SignPuddle dictionary...I started the 50 groups of the
IMWA already...explained them a tiny bit...but to create a really
good Lessons Puddle will take some time...

And not all 6 links are available yet either...The Puddle Manual, for
example, is still being written!

At least with this (see attached), you can see our goals...Val ;-)