SignWriting on OmegaWiki ;-)

Sun Apr 29 16:12:31 UTC 2007

Hi Val,

This would be an easy extension for any website.  Upload a zip file of
the column images or download a zip file.  We'd need a server side and
the AJAX viewer.  We could create add-ons for OmegaWiki, using a
copyright compliant license.  We could also make the viewer a free
download for other websites to help promote the use of SignWriting.

Write in SignPuddle, export the columns as a zip.  Upload the zip file
to the website.  We could also include the SWML in the zip.  Very easy
to use for now and for later when the SWML is used directly.

I'm rewriting SWML into STML for the new SignText.  It will include PDFs
as well.  Does any have the software list for splitting and combining
PDFs.  The Mac and the PC are both unique.

Regards,
-Steve