ASL Literature...which icon do you prefer?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 30 19:23:59 UTC 2007

I like this logo.  Very easy to read.

CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:
Or a third alternative...  a sign for story      I debated putting in the chevrons for the middle fingers, but decided against it for simplicity sake.  Of the other two, I would vote for the second one-- reading in columns.

 ---------------------------------
 Cherie Wren
 GSD Staff Interpreter
 232 Perry Farm Rd
 Cave Spring, GA 30124
 706-777-2328
 706-766-0766 Cell

 This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

   "Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu 04/30/2007 02:30 PM    Please respond to
 sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

 sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu   cc

  Subject
 [sw-l] ASL Literature...which icon do you prefer?

SignWriting List
 April 30, 2007

 Which icon do you prefer for ASL Literature?

 or...