Norwegian PocketPuddles and SignBank shipped...

Mon Aug 6 18:59:38 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
August 6, 2007

Hello Ingvild and Everyone!
Today I shipped five Norwegian PocketPuddles and one Norwegian
SignBank to Bergen, Norway. You should receive it, Ingvild, in 6
business days, so around August 15th. I have a tracking number if
need be...

And please tell us how your SignWriting presentations go this month
and next...It is good to know how SignWriting is used in Norway ;-)

I have this week to prepare a big report on the progress of
SignWriting and the impact it is having on the world...This is
required by the Claire Giannini Fund that funded us this year...so I
am putting together John Chapter 3 from the Bible, Cat in the Hat,
and Sleeping Beauty as examples of documents that will be officially
published later this year...plus I am explaining SignPuddle software
to them, and pointing out what a great step forward it is, to be able
to post documents freely on the web for others to read...;-))

The Lists have around 25 to 30 people on them...slowly they will re-
build...I am inviting people individually as i remember them...going
back through old emails to find their email addresses so they are
informed to re-join...

Have a wonderful day everyone!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help