writing rules?

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Tue Aug 7 19:45:29 UTC 2007

Hey all, I hope sw-list working again after lost of subscribers
informations..
(yeah Val.. here is the message again ;) )

I have one "big question" about writing rules.
please see this: http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less030.htmlthere
are two signs.(first line, second line)

Is the difference between writing down that signs in writing handshapes
close to each other but with a gap and without any gap (and not in one
line)?

I think it is easy to write this signs, but what if there were 5-handshapes
and no contact on the nose?

thanks for your reply.

I am just prepairing for lessons and students always ask that kind of
questions and I don't see clear rules in that.

thanks
Honza