FLASH-THE-LIGHT

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 3 23:40:58 UTC 2007

Please send me the invitation again, and I will forward it to them.  I'll check my sent box to see if I can find it.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote: Hello Charles -
I am so surprised that you received my message below...it never
posted in my email box. Our List software is really not working well
and I am lost right now to know why...

Here is what is happening with me....

1. finishing the last chapter of the SignPuddle Reference Manual.
2. shipping 5 PocketPuddles to Norway.
3. creating a new web area for the new material coming from Jordan
about the research study on SW there
4. re-inviting 200 people to join the SignWriting List and make sure
our list is working on the technical end...
5. I need to ship printed SignWriting materials to five different people
6. a report to the Claire Giannini Fund, which involves putting
documents of literature together to show them, is due in 10 days

So please know I realize I sound nervous and I do apologize...

If you happen to write to any of your Brazilian friends, I hope you
will tell them that they need to re-join the SignWriting List...I
will try to create an announcement on the front page of our web site
this weekend about the SignWriting List going down...

So perhaps we can discuss new solutions at a later time...Certainly
there are always several ways anything can be written...

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Val ;-)