writing rules?

Tue Aug 7 19:54:26 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
August 7, 2007

Hello Honza!
Thank you for this question. And great to see you on the SignWriting
List again!

We have around 30 people who have joined the List again....before we
had around 170 people...so there are a lot of people who do not
realize what happened and still think they are on the List, when they
are not...

So if you know anyone who used to be on the List, please tell them to
re-join...I sent an email to others from the Czech Republic and
Poland, but so far you are the first to re-join from the Czech
Republic...

Welcome!

Regarding your question, I will try to explain the best I can next
message ;-))

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help