why signwriting in 21st century

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Aug 7 21:53:25 UTC 2007

I did send an answer to this question before on the list, Honza. I
don't have a copy of that reply with me at the moment. You might
check the list archives for some of the previous responses to this
question.  Those will also be helpful in answering those questions. :)

Thanks,

Stuart