First Draft of the Binary SignWriting proposal for 2008

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Dec 2 19:28:28 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
December 2, 2007

No problems about 6 Fills (6 Palm Facings) and 16 Rotations. That
will never change in any computer symbolset for SignWriting.

In handwriting, people might choose to write 10 palm facings, but in
computers we will always stick to 6...

I am glad we can have as many variations as we need, but nonetheless,
I will try to keep to 5 Variations max for the ISWA 2008.

What does BSW stand for? Binary SignWriting? Can you place the (BSW)
after your first mention of Binary SignWriting in your write-up? I
really didn't know what it was at first...smile...

you know me with acronyms ;-)

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help