question on signPuddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 3 15:39:48 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
December 3, 2007

Hello Anny and Adam!
Thank you for the question, and thanks Adam for the good answer...and
your answer seems correct to me...

Of course Steve is needed to confirm this...

For me...I have never once clicked on the All button, because I
assumed that meant all of the recently added signs from a certain
date...

To really receive an accurate and full listing of ALL the signs in a
SignPuddle, there are two ways I do that...

1. Click on Search by Words.
In the search field, type an asterisk *.
Press the Search Button.
All the signs will list by words.

or...

2. Click on Search by Signs.
In the search field, type an asterisk *.
Press the Search Button.
All the signs will list by signs.

The second method is slower than the first. The second method will
sort the signs by Sign-Symbol-Sequence (SSS) for those signs that
have added SignSpelling data...

So just don't use the All Button for now...Try one of the methods
above...

Hope this works for you -

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu