SignWriting T-Shirts ;-))

Chris Cox chris.cox at GEOLANG.COM
Tue Dec 11 07:03:06 UTC 2007

Oh and just in case - hoping not to give Debbie too much of a laugh, I might
just be able to fill a medium adult shirt though have to admit that quite
often I have had to hope that the T shirts bought for me by by my sons will
shrink after the first wash :-)
Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Valerie Sutton [mailto:sutton at signwriting.org]
Sent: 11 December 2007 05:06
To: List SignWriting
Cc: Martin Joe; Debbie Garside; Chris Cox
Subject: SignWriting T-Shirts ;-))

SignWriting List
December 10, 2007

Dear SignWriting List Members!

One of our very good friends and old List member, Joe Martin, has
just donated a pile of T-Shirts to our Deaf Action Committee for
SignWriting.

Attached is a photo of Ingvild Roald and myself wearing the T-Shirts,
which were designed by Andrea Barberi.

A big THANK YOU to Joe and Andrea, for this donation. We are so happy
to have them...

So who would like a SignWriting T-Shirt?

Let's talk about that...

We have exactly 10 Adult Large, 4 Adult Extra Large and 3 Adult
Medium...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help