SignWriting T-Shirts ;-))

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 11 16:31:07 UTC 2007

I want an Xtra large, or a copy of the artwork so we can get them produced.  Maybe your artist could make a Cafe Press Page.

  Charles Butler

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
  SignWriting List
December 10, 2007

Dear SignWriting List Members!

One of our very good friends and old List member, Joe Martin, has
just donated a pile of T-Shirts to our Deaf Action Committee for
SignWriting.

Attached is a photo of Ingvild Roald and myself wearing the T-Shirts,
which were designed by Andrea Barberi.

A big THANK YOU to Joe and Andrea, for this donation. We are so happy
to have them...

So who would like a SignWriting T-Shirt?

Let's talk about that...

We have exactly 10 Adult Large, 4 Adult Extra Large and 3 Adult
Medium...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help