Curious for your opinion...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Dec 12 19:17:57 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
December 12, 2007

No kidding, Adam?!

That is a coincidence...I didn't even notice that...

Maybe you can have a conversation with Jake in person about the idea
of us helping each other? With his permission, we could write some of
the video lessons in SignWriting, and in turn give his product added
publicity and possible exposure in our SignWriting Shop, and he would
mention somewhere that a SignWriting document of certain videos are
available for download...and so forth...

Then we would not have to develop our own ASL course right now, but
piggyback for awhile providing SignWriting add-ons for courses that
already exist. We can also do this with other courses, with
permission as well, as well as develop our own unique courses later...

What do you think?

Val ;-)

--------