NO, that did not work..

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Dec 14 17:16:16 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
December 14, 2007

Hello Charles and Steve!
I am still trying to answer Charles' long message...

Am I correct, Charles, in assuming that you want the white palms of
the ISWA 2008, so that the symbols themselves, when they are white
palms, will not be transparent? That will be available in January
with the release of the ISWA 2008.

So Steve - I believe it is a matter of terminology...when we say
"background" that is a term having to do with the color paper behind
the sign...but the symbols themselves will be what Charles is
requesting, when we release the ISWA 2008...

I am sorry to tell you that i need to send out your T-Shirts now, and
other mail orders...

So I hope to send you your T-Shirt today, Charles!

Thank you for your input...

And have a terrific day!

Val ;-)