Mudras 1

Mª Cristina P. Pereira macripiper at YAHOO.COM.BR
Thu Dec 27 14:00:44 UTC 2007

Hi dear Val! And SW list members!
Well...here I am in my seasoned participation :-) (twice or three times
a year?)
I was reading about MUDRAS, special handshapes and movements created by
oriental people (I think India claims its creation), and that serve to
health, tell stories, meditation, concentrate energy and so on...
As I am a researcher in sign writing I was wondering: what a great
exercise is to represent mudras in SW!
Let's begin 2008 solving a mind/hand puzzle (let's say that it will
create new connections to our neurons, ok?).
I'll post the first chart of mudras (there are 8 of them) that I've
downloaded from Internet. Some pics are not clear, I guess it's a
photocopy, but we can figure out most of them.
My best,
Cris (Maria Cristina, from Porto Alegre, Brazil)
p.s.: ok, ok, has anyone else made it? I'm curious to see the
representation of mudras...

.~.~.~

Mª CRISTINA P. Pereira
Porto Alegre - RS