FRENCH-SWISS... new SignWriting association

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 12 05:18:35 UTC 2007

Anne-Claude,

Ingvild the Chair and I are very delighted to hear about the new
section in French Switzerland.

Perhaps you lots can set up ESWO-Switzerland where the German part and
the Italian section can get together with your new association - what
do you think?

ESWO is very slow at the moment but we hope to get some stuff sorted out ASAP

Shane
prez, European Sign Writing Organisation