ESWO & Switzerland

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Dec 13 09:36:50 UTC 2007

Hi Val and ESWO board,

we have talked about eswo website with Shane few months ago.
I don't know Val, if Shane already talked about details with you.
All of us on board are quite busy at the moment, and our eswo.eu website
doesnot work any more, that is not good.
It would be great if eswo.eu can be placed on SignWriting server.
We wanted temporarily eswo website to be part of signwriting.org/europe
I think we will be able to make new eswo website during the spring 2008.

Honza