NO, that did not work..

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Dec 14 16:21:01 UTC 2007

Charles -
The reason the Customize Button is so wonderful is that you can
customize everything to your needs!

Steve and I have worked very very hard to give you great Customize
features...so the world is yours...you can re-format things to your
heart's content...

Whatever your preference, you have...

So have you used the Customize feature yet?

Val ;-)