Matthew 24:13

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Feb 13 14:44:45 UTC 2007

Please tell me about yourself. We are interested in your work. Where did you get the videos? Thanks.

duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca wrote:Matthew 24:13
Hi all,
  I have writing this Bible verse from an ASL video.  I was hoping that some of you could comment on my choice of arrows, their position in relation to the hand symbols or anything else that is unclear or that you feel could be improved upon.
  The English translation reads. (Matthew 24:13) 13 But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.
  I am not a 100% sure about the ASL gloss but I understood the following.
Understand person endure obedient continue goal end future safe.

Looking forward to everybody's comments.

Sincerely,

Jonathan

 Load message into SignText
Courtesy of SignBank.org

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp