Val is struggling with a defective internet connection...

john tucker jnen_tucker at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 15 14:12:54 UTC 2007

Val,

Sometimes the problem can be with your computer itself. If you are using
Windows, one of the first things to try is to defragment the hard drive.
For most versions:
Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Disk Defragmenter

Hope that helps.

John