Val is struggling with a defective internet connection...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Feb 15 16:04:50 UTC 2007

Hi Cherie and everyone!
You are right that I am on a cable modem, but it is a business-line
modem that has larger bandwidth than the average household modem, and
there is only one person using it right now...me!

Good news...They are sending out a technician to replace the modem
tomorrow morning...they have verified, by testing the modem, that it
has packet loss..which means it is defective and will be replaced
tomorrow...

So for today, I will not be posting any lessons on the
internet...tomorrow mid-day, I should be up and running again full
speed...

So hold on to your hats!

And talking about hats....like Cat in the Hat...

I am happy to tell you that the contract has been signed with Dr.
Suess Enterprises and we have official permission to post Cat in the
Hat in American Sign Language on the web, free for download for
anyone...That is a real gift! We are not allowed to sell it
though...this is only for free web downloads...but that is great
because teachers can download it and then print it out for their
students...

And Cherie, I bought the old original version of the published book
of Cat In The Hat in the bookstore, so that we have the same page
numbers to refer to, so whenever you are up to working on that
document, it will be easier for me now to find where you are...smile...

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Val ;-)