Matthew 24:13

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 20 12:11:23 UTC 2007

Sign 5 is still not right as the arrow should be above the hands between the hands and the head for endure, and at least by the current rules should probably have parallel arrows for each hand.  I would put an eye gaze in with Obey, as it is "obedience to God" (up and to the right).  The rest I can read just fine.

  Charles Butler

Jonathan <duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca> wrote:
  I can't seem to get the online signtext to work just right now.
I put the changes in the link below. I hope it works.

Load message into SignText

--

Jonathan & Yolaine Duncan
8-) & ;-)