Editing SignText documents

Sat Feb 3 13:30:16 UTC 2007

Hi KJ,

When a SignText document loads, it positions the symbols in the sentence
based on their size.  However, then it first loads, it does not have the
size of the symbols and assumes a 0 height and width.  The causes
squashed symbols.

Once the page has fully loaded, pressing Reload in the browser will fix
this problem because the browser now knows the size of all the symbols.

This is a problem that I'm going to fix or will go away when the new
version of SignText is ready.

-Steve