SW 2006 Year-End Report posted on the web...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Feb 6 03:52:09 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
February 5, 2007

Hello Everyone!
I am back again. Hope you all are doing well. I am doing very well!

And thank you, Jonathan, for the feedback below. I have now made the
correction in the Year-End-Report on the web...

SignWriting Year-End Report 2006
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs5/sw0474-SignWriting-
YearEndReport-2006.pdf

Val ;-)