Matthew 24:13 - Arm Line

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 20 12:17:29 UTC 2007

The arm should come in the middle any time you use the arm line.  The arm line comes to the center of the wrist, not the pinky side.

  The arms actually uncross as they turn out (at least in the signs I have seen).  If your chains don't uncross the hands, the arms still should be in the middle of the hand, else they are free floating and not connected to the hand.

  Charles

Jonathan <duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca> wrote:
  Val,
I was wondering about the arm symbol, I was putting them to the
pinky side of the hand. The two forms of rescue you have below are in
the middle. Is there a correct or incorrect placement for the arm
symbol in relation to the hand symbols?