Thought about organizing by signs.

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 22 19:25:38 UTC 2007

Steve,

That's the same thing that I understood, and thought that was too ambigious. But when Val explain the finger locations order (which aren't in the IWMA as of now but will be) I can see how one will be before the order. Thanks for you response. It was helpful as well. :-)

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Steve Slevinski" <slevin at signpuddle.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:19:00
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Thought about organizing by signs.

Hi Adam,

 Signs are sorted by their SignSpelling Sequence.  Both of these signs should have the same SignSpelling Sequence (right hand, left hand, touch), so they could appear in either order.

 -Steve

 Adam_Frost_ wrote: Thought about organizing by signs.

I was just wondering how these two signs (PLUS and TO) would be ordered. They both have the same symbols, and the placing of the symbols is exactly the same except for a slight shift of the dominate hand. Which would go first in the SSS? (I think that is what it is called.)

Adam

PS Happy Birthday Val!