Video Transcription Lessons in SignWriting

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Mon Jan 1 22:00:23 UTC 2007

Val

what a great project

If you do plan to teach this from february on... I really want to
learn from you too!!!
in January I still have tons to do... but from february on... it
should get better. I quit my job (interpreting) in march... so will
have more free time since then!!

Let us know when you plan to start this!!!

Anny