AW: [sw-l] how would you write this sign??

Tue Jan 2 00:17:03 UTC 2007

Hi Anne-Claude -
and thank you very much for your message - it is always fun to discuss
SW-spellings issues -

well in this case - it is difficult as always - do we need an extra - an
additional hand shape - thumb with pressure beneath the curved index ??

-- or would it be enough to accept a hand shape that comes close to this
with the thumb and index in contact?

Did you see that the hand-shape offered on the website :

www.pisourd.ch/index.php?theme=dicocomplet

 ... look under ecstasy)

I put a sequence of the video in a photo - see attached png.

is not the one the signer really shows?

Again I would prefer a hinge movement since the whole thumb seems to move
towards the open mouth

I would vote for a wide open "A-mouth" - smile

.. and since the thumb is brushing but not rubbing I would vote for the
brush - symbol ...

I am looking forward to Valeries -- spelling - suggestions.

Stefan ;-)