Video Transcription Lessons in SignWriting

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 2 01:09:31 UTC 2007

Hi Val and everyone:
I'll be sure to have a look at the how-to-transcribe-from-video link!
The poem transcription is for my own ASL study (of poetic versus prose
uses of ASL), but if I get proper permission, I'll be very happy to
share it on the SW site.
So, I'll go practice, practice, practice ...
- Kim